Thursday, January 10, 2008

MILF Contemplates Going Dominant, Continued

 Thinking back on it I don't understand why I didn't see it before. There were plenty of signs that my husband wanted to be submissive to me. He had always deferred to me in making all the important decisions, even the financial ones. The fact is that he made twice the money I did; yet I still controlled "our" purse strings. He would never make a purchase of over a hundred dollars without consulting me first. I kept the checkbook and gave him an allowance for spending money. He has always done his share of chores around the house. When we have a disagreement he always yields to me. On many occasions he has apologized to me even when we both knew I was wrong. We have sensuality when I want to, he never denies me. Oral sensuality between us is always one way, well, two ways. He either uses his mouth on my yoni or on my anus, whichever I am in the mood for. 

With all this evidence, I never saw that he had submissive desires until the day I looked in the history file on our home computer.
I had lost the web address of a craft site. I intended to buy some things for the kitchen from them. After logging on to a couple of the addresses from the history folder I was in shock. There were images of women beating men with canes and whips until the men were bleeding and begging for mercy. Women were sitting on faces and torturing the man's tool and seed nuts. There were pictures of women relieving into the mouths of men, forcing them to drink urine directly from their yonis. The list of activities went on and on. Most of this really put me off. I started to wonder if I had a future with my husband. Then I logged on to a female supremacy site.

In the next couple of weeks I thought about this more and more. I didn't say anything to my husband about it. When I had some time I would log on to the woman's web page and read her essays. There was also a question and answer page and real life stories from other readers. There I found several stories and questions from women who cuckold their husbands and from women who wanted to. I had never heard the term before but it means that the wife has sensuality with other men while her husband remains loyal to her. She has her affairs with his full knowledge and consent. Many of the women denied their husbands sensuality even within the marriage. Most of these women kept their husband's tool locked in chastity devices to insure that they remained celibate. All of these women completely dominated their husbands. 
It amazed me how these women treated their husbands like fecal matter and then ran around with other men right in front of the abused husband. In most cases the husband was required to do all the housework plus cater to the personal needs of the dominant wife. A common activity of these women was to have their husbands lick the seed of other men out of their yonis.

It took me over a month to read everything and by the time I finished it my thinking had started to change concerning female domination. In many ways I was very excited about the possibilities. I had always wanted to copulate with other men but did not want to loose my husband. I am not sure that I still loved him, or that I ever did, but he is a good provider and I didn't want to take a chance loosing the comfortable life I had become accustomed to. While the idea of frivolous sensuality for me held much appeal, I did not like the idea of my husband enjoying the same sensual freedom. Other than my MILF adventures, I had a couple of affairs in the last two years, but I did not like the sneaking around. If dominating my husband would offer me a way to copulate around without taking a chance on loosing my home and security then I was all for it. First I had to develop a plan or some kind of strategy. Plus I had to make some decisions about how far I wanted to go with this. Would I have to make him my full time slave in order for him to accept my affairs? The more I thought about it the more deliciously wicked it sounded. I was so excited by the thought that soon I would copulate with strange men while my chauvinistic husband would be at my complete mercy, serving as my houseboy and slave.

After struggling with my thoughts for a week or two I wrote to the woman to get her advice. I told her my feelings as best I could and gave her the most used femdom web pages my husband looked at. Her reply came back a couple of days later and I was very impressed. She spent a lot of time in writing me, and based on the information I had given her she had written a profile of my husband, telling me what techniques I might use to drive him into deeper submission to me. She said that she thought I could go as far with the "female domination life style" as I wanted and that I should put my wants and needs first. No problem there. She included a web address where I could order a chastity devise and suggested that I get one as soon as possible. She did warn me that if I decided to cuckold my husband it should be done to drive him deeper into submission to me, not to fulfill my selfish desires to have frivolous sensuality. I thought I was close enough to wanting both to make a go of it, although my only interest in domination was to push my husband into a place where I could have my sensual freedom while he would remain loyal to me.

I decided on a direct approach with my husband on this. Well, kind of direct.

(to be continued)

No comments: