Monday, January 21, 2008

How Janet Become A College Milf

Janet the college professor remembers the first Friday that made her a proud member of the (sublimely dirty) Mandingo-Hotwife-Milf Club

I felt the same way that weekend as Bill described. We had a fun weekend and were into each other. I loved that Bill was being very warm and loving to me. I had slept with another man and yet Bill was all cuddly and kissing and affectionate. It made me want to be the same way with him.

With respect to the idea of making Friday afternoons a regular thing with Jon, I remember as a suggestion of Bill's to which I said "maybe" or "that might work"or something like that. I don't remember boldly saying that was my plan, but maybe I did.

My fears about being torn between a lover and my husband was not as pronounced as I had thought it would be. I was home and with Bill and he was my husband, and he was who I wanted to be with. We were happy and my focus was on him. I was still thinking of Jon and being with him, but it was something separate from my life at home. It was just a "glow" in the background to everyday life. Jon would occupy my daydreams, but Bill and the kids were my main focus.

Monday's workout was a little awkward at first with Jon. We weren't sure how to relate to one another. We had to be discrete, yet we had also slept together. We had been intimate and now we were in public together so we (or I) had to be careful to keep it trainer and client. No one I knew closely was at the gym on the mornings I would be there, but you never know what would get around.

We kept it very "professional." We both said how great Friday had been and then talked about our weekends and other stuff. At the end of the session Jon asked if I would want to grab a bite to eat later that day or later in the week. Translated: "Do I want to make love again?" I said why don't we have lunch Friday. He said that sounded great. We were scheduled for another afternoon of carnality.

Wednesdays workout was more of the same. I was happy and confident and was liking being with Jon. At one point Jon whispered in my ear "Do I have to wait until Friday." I smiled and told him "Yes, I'm playing hard to get."

At home Bill and I were very close. Because we knew what we were doing was pretty risqué we were both careful about being affectionate and solicitous of each other. I felt close to Bill because of this and because he had fully accepted (I thought) me being libidinous with Jon. His acceptance of that desire I had and his empowering me to make that choice made me feel good. We both were kind of basking in the glow of our acceptance of each other.

We made love I think each night that week, which just reinforced the good feelings. Bill was pushing me to talk more about Jon and I was more comfortable doing so. I was being more open of how hot he was and much more specific about what we did together. Bill wanted to know how hung he was, how he felt in me, how he pleasured me, and more of the same. I felt more and more comfortable being honest about all of this and being more and more explicit in our "dirty talking." I was becoming much more comfortable and turned on by the dirty milf (and mandingo) image my husband wanted me to be. I was adopting his fantasy and really liking it.

On Friday, Jon and I were both greatly anticipating the event. We would whisper to each naughty little come-ons. By the end of the workout the naughtiness had evolved to very explicit oneupmanship. To me the flaunting of traditional mores was a huge turn-on. I was a respectable mother of two and loving wife, whispering to my young trainer, "I can't wait to feel your enraged cock." The naughtiness was a huge turn-on. By the end of our work-out, I wanted Jon to throw me to the ground and make love my brains out. I was totally turned on!!!

We both agreed to skip lunch and go to his place. I asked if his roommate would be there. He said he'd call and ask him to vacate. I said he didn't have to do that, I only wanted to be prepared. When we got to his place Tim, his roommate, was not there. Jon embraced me and began kissing and groping me and I enthusiastically kissed and groped back. We took it to his bedroom and had dived into unrestricted carnality. He again pleased me first before we got to copulating. We were both totally comfortable and the carnality was awesome. We ordered Chinese in and spent the whole afternoon with music, candles, wine, massages, and uninhibited sensuality.

I left around 4 and called my husband to ask what he wanted for dinner. We wanted to know about the afternoon and I told him honestly, it was good. He was excited for me. He said he wanted take out Thai and make love. I didn't want Thai having had Chinese, but I did not say that for obvious reasons.

My husband was happy, I was happy and we both we're libidinously turned on.

When I got home I showered, changed, and set up a candlelit dinner with Thai food. I got the kids dressed for bed early and set them up to eat, and awaited Bill from work. When he came home he gave me a big warm embrace and kiss and told me he loved me. I felt him and he was aroused. He told me he wanted me fiercely and I said I wanted him just as much.

We ate and discussed my encounter in code because the kids were there watching a DVD. I was incredibly comfortable about how everything was going. It seemed we were both excited and happy, and that feeling increased my love for Bill. I thought he was feeling the same way.

That night we explored each other hedonistically. Bill was aggressive and VERY dirty. He was very explicit about me being his "wonderful slut wife." I was explicit right back. Our openness and boldness while fooling around was very hot and fun. I was sleeping with two men and had the security of a loving husband and great family.

Thanks to
Mrs. Femdom, or Millicent, or Joy.

No comments: